I'm probably the only Eclipse user here, but it seems I have the best
workflow :) At least for me things work as they should: once I imported
projects in the workspace I can build and run/debug tests from the IDE. I
only go to sbt when I need to re-create projects or I want to run the full
test suite.

iulian

Iulian Dragos

------