You're trying to launch using sbt run some "provided" dependency,
the goal of the "provided" scope is exactly to exclude this dependency from
runtime, considering it as "provided" by the environment.

You configuration is correct to create an assembly jar - but not to use sbt
run to test your project.

Regards,

Olivier.