I am going to make an edit to the download page on the web site to
start, as that much seems uncontroversial. Proposed change:

Reorder sections to put developer-oriented sections at the bottom,
including the info on nightly builds:
  Download Spark
  Link with Spark
  All Releases
  Spark Source Code Management
  Nightly Builds

Change text to emphasize the audience:

Packages are built regularly off of Spark’s master branch and release
branches. These provide *Spark developers* access to the bleeding-edge
of Spark master or the most recent fixes not yet incorporated into a
maintenance release. *They should not be used by anyone except Spark
developers, and may be unstable or have serious bugs. End users should
only use official releases above. Please subscribe to
dev@spark.apache.org if you are a Spark developer to be aware of
issues in nightly builds.* Spark nightly packages are available at: