hey all, i'm just back in from my wedding weekend (woot!) and am
working on figuring out what's happening w/the git timeouts for pull
request builds.

TL;DR:  if your build fails due to a timeout, please retrigger your
builds.  i know this isn't the BEST solution, but until we get some
stuff implemented (traffic shaping, git cache for the workers) it's
the only thing i can recommend.

here's a snapshot of the state of the union:
$ get_timeouts.sh 5