Right now, 603 issues have been resolved for 1.5.0. 424 are still
targeted for 1.5.0, of which 33 are marked Blocker and 60 Critical.
This count is not supposed to be 0 at this point, but must
conceptually get to 0 at the time of 1.5.0's release. Most will simply
be un-targeted or pushed down the road.

If the plan is to begin meaningful testing on Aug 1 (great) and
release by Aug 15, this seems to be far too large. Yes, it just means
some prioritization has to happen. Target Version and Priority still
seem like the right tools to communicate this.

Let me put up a straw-man: untarget any JIRA targeted to 1.5.0 that
isn't Blocker or Critical on Aug 1. (JIRAs can be explicitly
retargeted in the following week.) This still leaves 93 issues, which
seems unrealistic to address in 2 weeks.

What are additional or alternative steps to handle this?
- Untarget a lot of the remaining 93?
- Push out 1.5 by X weeks to address more items?
- Argue there's another way to manage this?