Hi all,

There are now starting to be a lot of data source packages for Spark. A
annoyance I see is that I have to type in the full class name like:

sqlContext.read.format("com.databricks.spark.avro").load(path).

Spark internally has formats such as "parquet" and "jdbc" registered and it
would be nice to be able just to type in "avro", "redshift", etc. as well.
Would it be a good idea to use something like a service loader to allow
data sources defined in other packages to register themselves with Spark? I
think that this would make it easier for end users. I would be interested
in adding this, please let me know what you guys think.

- Joe