Thanks, Krishna, for the report. We should fix your problem using the
Python UDFs in 1.6 too.

I'm going to close this vote now. Thanks everybody for voting. This vote
passes with 8 +1 votes (3 binding) and no 0 or -1 votes.

+1:
Reynold Xin*
Tom Graves*
Burak Yavuz
Michael Armbrust*
Davies Liu
Forest Fang
Krishna Sankar
Denny Lee

0:

-1:

I will work on packaging this release in the next few days.