Data that are not updated should be saved earlier: while the data added to
the DStream at the first time, it should be considered as updated. So save
the same data again is a waste.

What are the community is doing? Is there any doc or discussion that I can
look for? Thanks.

Shixiong Zhu <zsxw...@gmail.com>于2015年9月24日周四 下午4:27写道: