Hi, Arijit,

The code flow of spark-submit is simple.

Enter the main function of SparkSubmit.scala
    --> case SparkSubmitAction.SUBMIT => submit(appArgs)
    --> doRunMain() in function submit() in the same file
    --> runMain(childArgs,...) in the same file
    --> mainMethod.invoke(null, childArgs.toArray)  in the same file

Function Invoke() is provided by JAVA Reflection for invoking the main
function of your JAR.

Hopefully, it can help you understand the problem.

Thanks,

Xiao Li