Hi all,
   I was wondering if someone could give me a brief explanation or point me
in the right direction in the code for where DStream persistence is donde.
I'm looking at DStream.java but all it does is setting the StorageLevel,
and neither WindowedDStream or ReducedWindowedDStream seem to change that
behaviour a lot:
WindowedDStream delegates on the parent and
ReducedWindowedDStream calls super and delegates on an aggregated DStream

So it seems like persist will only change the StorageLevel and then you
need to compute the DStream to persist the inner RDDs

So basically what I'm trying to verify is: persist is just lazy persistence
method that sets the Storage level and the actual persistence takes place
when you compute the DStream right?