What errors do you see? I’m using Eclipse and things work pretty much as
described (I’m using Scala 2.11 so there’s a slight difference for that,
but if you’re fine using Scala 2.10 it should be good to go).

One little difference: the sbt command is no longer in the sbt directory,
instead run:

build/sbt eclipse

iulian
​