Is this JIRA entry related to what you want?

Regards,
Kazuaki Ishizaki

From:   Jia <jacqueline...@gmail.com>
To:     Dewful <dew...@gmail.com>
Cc:     "user @spark" <u...@spark.apache.org>, dev@spark.apache.org, Robin
East <robin.e...@xense.co.uk>
Date:   2015/12/08 03:17
Subject:        Re: Shared memory between C++ process and Spark

Thanks, Dewful!

My impression is that Tachyon is a very nice in-memory file system that
can connect to multiple storages.
However, because our data is also hold in memory, I suspect that
connecting to Spark directly may be more efficient in performance.
But definitely I need to look at Tachyon more carefully, in case it has a
very efficient C++ binding mechanism.

Best Regards,
Jia