> Shane may be able to fill you in on how the Jenkins build is set up.

mark:  yes.  yes i can.  :)

currently, we have a set of bash scripts and binary packages on our
jenkins master that can turn a bare centos install in to a jenkins
worker.

i've also been porting over these bash tools in to ansible playbooks,
but a lot of development stopped on this after we lost our staging
instance due to a datacenter fire (yes, really) back in september.
we're getting a new staging instance (master + slaves) set up in the
next week or so, and THEN i can finish the ansible port.

these scripts are checked in to a private AMPLab github repo.

does this help?

shane