Hi,

        What is the best IDE for spark development? When I say development
I would like to make changes in SPARK core and be able to contribute back.

        I know this question is been asked many times but I don't see a
convincing answer anywhere. I use intelliJ but getting the environment up
and running is quite tedious, as there is no known guide to just import
the project into your workspace and then it starts running. I was able to
setup with lots of "Generate Sources and Update" folder once and now when
tried second time the same approach doesn't help. It just lands into a
situation where there is compile error on console saying 'xyz' variable
not defined but on editor it is able to navigate to the definition.

        Any suggestions on how to setup successfully on intelliJ or
suggestions for alternate IDE (with steps please)?

Thanks

Praveen