We can add that too - just need to figure out a good way so people don't
leave a lot of the unnecessary "guideline" messages in the template.

The contributing guide is great, but unfortunately it is not as noticeable
and is often ignored. It's good to have this full-fledged contributing
guide, and then have a very lightweight version of that in the form of
templates to force contributors to think about all the important aspects
outlined in the contributing guide.