I am not sure what you compare here. You would need to provide additional
details, such as algorithms and functionality supported by your framework. For
instance, Spark has built-in fault-tolerance and is a generic framework, which
has advantage with respect to development and operations, but may have
disadvantage in certain use cases wrt performance.
Another concern it is the SDN which could be configured in disadvantageous for
your approach or for Spark. I would not use it for generic performance
comparison, except if it is the production network of your company and you want
to compare it only for your company.

 I doubt that focusing only on performance for a framework makes scientifically
sense.
Your approach sounds too simple to be of scientific value, but more for
unscientific marketing purposes. That being said, it could be that you did not
provide all the details.