My book on Spark was recently published. I would like to request it to be added
to the Books section on Spark's website.

Here are the details about the book.

Title: Big Data Analytics with Spark
Author: Mohammed Guller
Link:
www.amazon.com/Big-Data-Analytics-Spark-Practitioners/dp/1484209656/<http://www.amazon.com/Big-Data-Analytics-Spark-Practitioners/dp/1484209656/>

Brief Description:
This book is a hands-on guide for learning how to use Spark for different types
of analytics, including batch, interactive, graph, and stream data analytics as
well as machine learning. It covers Spark core, Spark SQL, DataFrames, Spark
Streaming, GraphX, MLlib, and Spark ML. Plenty of examples are provided for the
readers to practice with.

In addition to covering Spark in depth, the book provides an introduction to
other big data technologies that are commonly used along with Spark, such as
HDFS, Parquet, Kafka, Avro, Cassandra, HBase, Mesos, and YARN. The book also
includes a primer on functional programming and Scala.

Please let me know if you need any other information.

Thanks,
Mohammed