Yea we are going to tighten a lot of class' visibility. A lot of APIs were
made experimental, developer, or public for no good reason in the past.
Many of them (not Logging in this case) are tied to the internal
implementation of Spark at a specific time, and no longer make sense given
the project's evolution.