Corrected typo in subject.

I want to note that the hbase-spark module in HBase is incomplete. Zhan has
several patches pending review.

hbase-spark module is currently only in master branch which would be
released as 2.0
However the release date for 2.0 is unclear - probably half a year from now.

If we remove the examples now, there would be no release from either
project which can show users how to access hbase.