Hi, All.

As Sean said, Vanzin made a PR for JDK7 compilation. We can ignore the
issue of JDK7 compilation.

The remaining issues are the java-linter and maven installation test.

To: Michael
For the rate limit, Apache Foundation seems to use 30 concurrent according
to the INFRA blog.

https://blogs.apache.org/infra/

However, this does not include the Travis CI queue in personal users.
We have over 800 github registered contributors.
They can run Travis CI on their branch without this limitation like me.

To: Shane
For Travis CI, I volunteer for turning on/off and taking care about
complains during that test period.

I hope these two helps you make a positive decision on Travis CI test drive.
Any other potential issues we should consider?

Dongjoon.