Hi Jim,

There's no C++ API in Spark to access the off-heap data. Moreover, I
also think "off-heap" has an overloaded meaning in Spark - for
tungsten and to persist your data off-heap (it's all about memory but
for different purposes and with client- and internal API).

That's my limited understanding of the things (and I'm not even sure
how trustworthy it is). Use with extreme caution.

Pozdrawiam,
Jacek Laskowski
----
https://medium.com/@jaceklaskowski/