Hi Reynold,

I was wondering if you meant cross language or cross platform? Thanks
On 12.07.2016 19:57, Reynold Xin wrote:
Also Java serialization isn't great for cross platform compatibility.

On Tuesday, July 12, 2016, aka.fe2s <aka.f...@gmail.com <mailto:aka.f...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Okay, I think I found an answer on my question. Some models (for
    instance
    org.apache.spark.mllib.recommendation.MatrixFactorizationModel)
    hold RDDs, so just serializing these objects will not work.

    --
    Oleksiy Dyagilev

    On Tue, Jul 12, 2016 at 5:40 PM, aka.fe2s <aka.f...@gmail.com