Signatures and hashes are OK. I built and ran tests successfully on
Ubuntu 16 + Java 8 with "-Phive -Phadoop-2.7 -Pyarn". Although I
encountered a few tests failures, none were repeatable.

Regarding other issues brought up so far:

SPARK-16522
Does not seem quite enough to be a blocker if it's just an error at
shutdown that does not affect the result. If there's another RC, worth
fixing.
SPARK-15899
Not a blocker. Only affects Windows and possibly even only affects
tests. Not a regression.
SPARK-16515
Not sure but Cheng please mark it a Blocker if you're pretty confident
it must be fixed.

Davies marked SPARK-16011 a Blocker, though should confirm that it's
for 2.0.0. That's the only one officially open now.

So I suppose that's provisionally a -1 from me as it's not clear there
aren't blocking issues. It's close, and this should be tested by
everyone.

Remaining Critical issues are below. I'm still uncomfortable with
documentation issues for 2.0 not being done before 2.0. If anyone's
intent is to release and then finish the docs a few days later, I'd
vote against that. There's just no rush that makes that make sense.

However it's entirely possible that the remaining work is not
essential for 2.0; I don't know. These should be retitled then. But to
make this make sense, one or the other needs to happen. "Audit" JIRAs
are similar, especially before a major release.

SPARK-13393 Column mismatch issue in left_outer join using Spark DataFrame
SPARK-13753 Column nullable is derived incorrectly
SPARK-13959 Audit MiMa excludes added in SPARK-13948 to make sure none
are unintended incompatibilities
SPARK-14808 Spark MLlib, GraphX, SparkR 2.0 QA umbrella
SPARK-14816 Update MLlib, GraphX, SparkR websites for 2.0
SPARK-14817 ML, Graph, R 2.0 QA: Programming guide update and migration guide
SPARK-14823 Fix all references to HiveContext in comments and docs
SPARK-15340 Limit the size of the map used to cache JobConfs to void OOM
SPARK-15393 Writing empty Dataframes doesn't save any _metadata files
SPARK-15703 Spark UI doesn't show all tasks as completed when it should
SPARK-15944 Make spark.ml package backward compatible with spark.mllib vectors
SPARK-16032 Audit semantics of various insertion operations related to
partitioned tables
SPARK-16090 Improve method grouping in SparkR generated docs
SPARK-16301 Analyzer rule for resolving using joins should respect
case sensitivity setting