There are some flaky tests that occasionally fail, my first
recommendation would be to re-run the test suite. Another thing to
check is if there are any applications listening to spark's default
ports.
Btw, what is your environment like? In case it is windows, I don't
think tests are regularly run against that platform and therefore
could very well be broken.