Thank you, Sean Owen! Your guideline looks pretty good. I will try to
follow it when closing the JIRAs. Please correct me if you found
anything is not appropriate.

Actually, the unresolved SQL JIRAs has almost 1000. Compared with the
other components, I think SQL might be the biggest one. I will try to
go over all of them at my best. Then, maybe the other Committers and
contributors can go over the still-open JIRAs again and see whether
some of them should be closed or resolved in the next releases.

In the future, personally, I will try to do it whenever I am free.
Hopefully, it can help the community.

BTW, since I started joining the Spark community, I already realized
Sean Owen, Reynold Xin, Yin Huai are doing it on a regular basis. I
believe most appreciate their contribution to the community. Here, I
just want to say thank you to them: THANK YOU!

Cheers,

Xiao