Sounds great. Regarding the min/max stats issue, is that an issue with the way
the files are written or read? What's the Parquet project issue for that bug?
What's the 1.9.1 release timeline look like?

I will aim to have a PR in by the end of the week. I feel strongly that either
this or https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/15538
<https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/15538> needs to make it into 2.1. The
logging output issue is really bad. I would probably call it a blocker.

Michael