So there are some minor things (the Where section heading appears to
be dropped; wherever this document is posted it needs to actually link
to a jira filter showing current / past SIPs) but it doesn't look like
I can comment on the google doc.

The major substantive issue that I have is that this version is
significantly less clear as to the outcome of an SIP.

The apache example of lazy consensus at
http://apache.org/foundation/voting.html#LazyConsensus involves an
explicit announcement of an explicit deadline, which I think are
necessary for clarity.