Thanks all!

I was using another DFS instead of HDFS, which was logging an error when
fs.delete got called on non-existing path.
In Spark 2.0.1 which I was using previously, everything was working fine
because existence of an additional check that was made prior to deleting.
However that check got removed in 2.1 (SPARK-16736
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-16736>, commit
<https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/14371/files#diff-b050df3f55b82065803d6e83453b9706>),
so I started seeing an error from my DFS.

Its not a problem in any way (i.e. it does not affect Spark job in any
way), so everything is fine. I just wanted to make sure its not a Spark
issue.

Thanks,
Rostyslav