Hi all,

I am currently working on SPARK-15880[^1] and also have some interest
on SPARK-7244[^2] and SPARK-7257[^3]. In fact, SPARK-7244 and SPARK-7257
have some importance on graph analysis field.
Could you make them an exception? Since I am working on graph analysis, I
hope to take them.

If needed, I can take SPARK-10335 and SPARK-8497 after them.

Thanks,
Dongjin

--
*Dongjin Lee*

*Software developer in Line+.So interested in massive-scale machine
learning.facebook: www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr
<http://www.facebook.com/dongjin.lee.kr>linkedin:
kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr
<http://kr.linkedin.com/in/dongjinleekr>github: