Hi All,

Just circling back to see if there is anything blocking the RC that isn't
being tracked in JIRA?

The current in progress list from ((affectedVersion = 2.1.1 AND
cf[12310320] is Empty) OR fixVersion = 2.1.1 OR cf[12310320] = "2.1.1") AND
project = spark AND resolution = Unresolved ORDER BY priority DESC is only
4 elements:

   1. SPARK-19690 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-19690> - Join
   a streaming DataFrame with a batch DataFrame may not work (PR
   https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/17052
   <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/17052> ) - some discussion around
   re-targeting exists on the PR
   2.
      1.
         1. SPARK-19522 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-19522>
          - --executor-memory flag doesn't work in local-cluster mode (PR
         https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/16975
         <https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/16975>
         2. SPARK-19035 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-19035>
          -rand() function in case when cause failed - no PR exists and it
         isn't a blocker so I'd suggest we consider re-targetting
            1. SPARK-19759
               <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-19759> -
ALSModel.predict
               on Dataframes : potential optimization by not using
blas - not explicitly
               targeted but I'd suggest targeting for 2.3 if people agree

Cheers,

Holden :)