Hi John,

Thanks for pinging about this.  It does look useful, but I'll admit 3 days
isn't a long time since there are so many (hundreds) of open PRs.  I'll see
if I can take a look soon (or others should feel free to as well).  I'd
also recommend checking out the surrounding code and pinging the
contributors or committers who have worked on it to grab their attention &
early feedback.

Thanks!
Joseph

--