From: Denny Lee <denny.g....@gmail.com<mailto:denny.g....@gmail.com>>
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:00 PM
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache Spark 2.1.1 (RC3)
To: Reynold Xin <r...@databricks.com<mailto:r...@databricks.com>>, Dong Joon
Hyun <dh...@hortonworks.com<mailto:dh...@hortonworks.com>>, Marcelo Vanzin
<van...@cloudera.com<mailto:van...@cloudera.com>>
Cc: Michael Armbrust <mich...@databricks.com<mailto:mich...@databricks.com>>,
<dev@spark.apache.org<mailto:dev@spark.apache.org>>

+1 (non-binding)

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 9:23 PM Dong Joon Hyun
<dh...@hortonworks.com<mailto:dh...@hortonworks.com>> wrote:
+1

I tested RC3 on CentOS 7.3.1611/OpenJDK 1.8.0_121/R 3.3.3
with `-Pyarn -Phadoop-2.7 -Pkinesis-asl -Phive -Phive-thriftserver –Psparkr`

At the end of R test, I saw `Had CRAN check errors; see logs.`,
but tests passed and log file looks good.

Bests,
Dongjoon.