Apologies for messing up the https urls.  My mistake.  I'll try to get it
right next time.

Regarding the readiness of this and previous RCs.  I did cut RC1 & RC2
knowing that they were unlikely to pass.  That said, I still think these
early RCs are valuable. I know several users that wanted to test new
features in 2.2 that have used them.  Now, if we would prefer to call them
preview or RC0 or something I'd be okay with that as well.

Regarding doc updates, I don't think it is a requirement that they be voted
on as part of the release.  Even if they are something version specific.  I
think we have regularly updated the website with documentation that was
merged after the release.

I personally don't think the QA umbrella JIRAs are particularly effective,
but I also wouldn't ban their use if others think they are.  However, I do
think that real QA needs an RC to test, so I think it is fine that there is
still outstanding QA to be done when an RC is cut.  For example, I plan to
run a bunch of streaming workloads on RC4 and will vote accordingly.

TLDR; Based on what I have heard from everyone so far, there are currently
no know issues that should fail the vote here.  We should begin testing
RC4.  Thanks to everyone for your help!