Very much looking forward to this session!

Raj, it's a spark summit session:
https://spark-summit.org/2017/schedule/
12:50 PM
Lunch
BoF Discussion-Deep Learning on Apache Spark

   - Jason Dai  <https://spark-summit.org/2017/speakers/jason-dai/>(Intel)

There are increasing interest and applications for running deep learning on
Apache Spark platform (e.g., BigDL, TensorFrames,
Caffe/TensorFlow-on-Spark, etc.) in the community. In this BoF discussion,
we would like to cover related topics such as…
BoF Discussion-Apache Spark on Kubernetes

   - Erik Erlandson
   <https://spark-summit.org/2017/speakers/erik-erlandson/>(Red Hat)

Come learn about the community development project to add a native
Kubernetes scheduling back-end to Apache Spark! Meet contributors and
network with community members interested in running Spark on Kubernetes.
Learn how to run Spark…

I don't think there'll be a remote link, but could be wrong.

Gary