It has happened with other workers as well, namely 3 and 4 and then
recovered. Looking at the build history it looks like a project called
mango has been added to this pool of machines recently:

https://amplab.cs.berkeley.edu/jenkins/job/mango/

It looks like the slaves start to fail spark pull request builds after some
runs of mango.

Xin