Probably not Oracle but Cloudera 🙂

Jan, I think your DataNodes might be overloaded, I'd suggest reducing
`spark.executor.cores` if you run executors alongside DataNodes, so the
DataNode process would get some resources.

The other thing you can do is to increase `dfs.client.socket-timeout` in
hadoopConf,
I see that it's set to 120000 in your case right now