Until the 2.12 build passes tests, no. There is still a real outstanding
issue with the closure cleaner and serialization of closures as Java 8
lambdas. I haven't cracked it, and don't think it's simple, but not
insurmountable.

The funny thing is most stuff appears to just work without cleaning said
lambdas, because they don't generally capture references in the same way.
So it may be reasonable to advertise 2.12 support as experimental and for
people willing to make their own build. That's why I wanted it in good
enough shape that the scala-2.12 profile produces something basically
functional.