Hi ,

I am facing the following when running on EMR

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: There is no space for new record
        at org.apache.spark.util.collection.unsafe.sort.
UnsafeInMemorySorter.insertRecord(UnsafeInMemorySorter.java:226)
        at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.UnsafeKVExternalSorter.<init>(
UnsafeKVExternalSorter.java:132)
        at org.apache.spark.sql.execution.UnsafeFixedWidthAggregationMap.
destructAndCreateExternalSorter(UnsafeFixedWidthAggregationMap.java:250)

I am using pyspark 2.2 , what spark configuration should be
changed/modified to get this resolved

Regards,
Snehasish

Regards,