Hi,

I see that many classes under "org.apache.spark.ml" are still referring to
the "org.apache.spark.mllib" implementation.

While there still is time until the deprecation deadline by version 3.0,
having these dependencies makes it impossible or difficult to make
improvements to these classes.

I see that IDF and HashingTF are being migrated in SPARK-22531 and
SPARK-21748.

1) Should I go ahead and start with one of the following: BisectingKMeans,
KMeans, LDA, PCA, Word2Vec,
 FPGrowth? I don't see any ongoing work with them.

2) I suggest creating an umbrella ticket to track this migration. (I haven't
seen any)

What do you think?

Best Regards,
Yacine.