Hi!

We're already in San Francisco waiting for the summit. We even think that
we spotted @holdenk this afternoon.

@chris, we're really interested in the Meetup you're hosting. My team will
probably join it since the beginning of you have room for us, and I'll join
it later after discussing the topics on this thread. I'll send you an email
regarding this request.

Thanks