Hi Ryan,

Great job on this! Shall we call a vote for the plan standardization SPIP?
I think this is a good idea and we should do it.

Notes:
We definitely need new user-facing APIs to produce these new logical plans
like DeleteData. But we need a design doc for these new APIs after the SPIP
passed.
We definitely need the data source to provide the ability to
create/drop/alter/lookup tables, but that belongs to the other SPIP and
should be voted separately.

Thanks,
Wenchen