If no one objects, how about we make the code freeze one week later(Aug
8th)?

BTW I'd like to volunteer to serve as the release manager for Spark 2.4.
I'm familiar with most of the major features targeted for the 2.4 release.
I also have a lot of free time during this release timeframe and should be
able to figure out problems that may appear during the release.

Thanks,
Wenchen