> I originally did that, but GitHub told me I could only have one personal
and one bot account. If someone else registered the spark-mention-bot I'd
be happy to switch it to that.

I have my own spare account for testing purpose (spark-test).
https://github.com/spark-test I don't mind sharing it.

Since at least people see some issues (+potential issues about false
positive too) for the current status, I hope pausing it could be considered
as an option for now.
I see few things so far which should kindly be considered:

  1. Some people actually could get annoyed by the automatic ping
  2. Should reflect the resent changes (given Felix's
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/21928#issuecomment-409100200)
  3. Activeness should be concerned
  4. Blacklist the existing PMC (or add a rate limit)
  5. Non-committers look not pinged given my observation
  6. It is completely optional and it's rather something committer
should regularly
- this could imply we don't have enough active committers.

2018년 7월 31일 (화) 오후 2:12, Holden Karau <hol...@pigscanfly.ca>님이 작성: