Hi Sean,

I run a quick build so the failing tests seem to be:

- SPARK-17644: After one stage is aborted for too many failed
attempts, subsequent stagesstill behave correctly on fetch failures
*** FAILED ***
  A job with one fetch failure should eventually succeed
(DAGSchedulerSuite.scala:2422)

- LegacyAccumulatorWrapper with AccumulatorParam that has no
equals/hashCode *** FAILED ***
  java.io.NotSerializableException: org.scalatest.Assertions$AssertionsHelper
Serialization stack:
        - object not serializable (class:
org.scalatest.Assertions$AssertionsHelper, value:
org.scalatest.Assertions$AssertionsHelper@3bc5fc8f)

The last one can be fixed easily if you set class `MyData(val i: Int)
extends Serializable `outside of the test suite. For some reason outers
(not removed) are capturing
the Scalatest stuff in 2.12.

Let me know if we see the same failures.

Stavros