I know it's famous last words, but we really might be down to the last fix:
https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/22264 More a question of making tests
happy at this point I think than fundamental problems. My goal is to make
sure we can release a usable, but beta-quality, 2.12 release of Spark in
2.4.