Of course, we would like to eliminate all of the following tags

"flanky" or "flankytest"

Kazuaki Ishizaki

From:   Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com>
To:     dev <dev@spark.apache.org>
Cc:     Xiao Li <gatorsm...@gmail.com>, Wenchen Fan <cloud0...@gmail.com>
Date:   2018/09/04 14:20
Subject:        Re: Spark JIRA tags clarification and management

Thanks, Reynold.

+Adding Xiao and Wenchen who I saw often used tags.

Would you have some tags you think we should document more?

2018년 9월 4일 (화) 오전 9:27, Reynold Xin <r...@databricks.com>님이 작성:
The most common ones we do are:

releasenotes

correctness

On Mon, Sep 3, 2018 at 6:23 PM Hyukjin Kwon <gurwls...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Felix and Reynold. Would you guys mind if I ask this to anyone who
use the tags frequently? Frankly, I don't use the tags often ..

2018년 9월 4일 (화) 오전 2:04, Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>님
이 작성:
+1 good idea.
There are a few for organizing but some also are critical to the release
process, like rel note. Would be good to clarify.