From: Rob Vesse <rve...@dotnetrdf.org>
Date: Monday, October 8, 2018 at 10:09 AM
To: dev <dev@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS][K8S] Local dependencies with Kubernetes

Well yes.  However the submission client is already able to monitor the driver
pod status so can see when it is up and running.  And couldn’t we potentially
modify the K8S entry points e.g. KubernetesClientApplication that run inside
the driver pods to wait for dependencies to be uploaded?

I guess at this stage I am just throwing ideas out there and trying to figure
out what’s practical/reasonable

Rob