Thanks for being this up and much appreciate with keeping on top of this at
all times.

Can upgrading R able to fix the issue. Is this perhaps  not necessarily
malform but some new format for new versions perhaps? Anyway we should
consider upgrading R version if that fixes the problem.

As an option we could also disable the repo check in Jenkins but I can see
that could also be problematic.