Hi,
I implemented two array functions that are useful to us and I wonder if you
think it would be useful to add them to the distribution. The functions are
used for filtering arrays based on indexes:

array_allpositions (named after array_position) - takes a column and a value
and returns an array of the column's indexes corresponding to elements equal to
the provided value

array_select - takes an array column and an array of indexes and returns a
subset of the array based on the provided indexes.

If you agree with this addition I can create a JIRA ticket and a pull request.

--
Petar Zečević