Hey all, I kind of met the goal with a minimised fix with keeping available
framework and options. See

https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/23203
https://github.com/apache/spark-website/pull/161

I know it's not perfect and other Python testing framework provide many
good other features but should be good enough for now.
Thanks!

2017년 8월 17일 (목) 오전 2:38, Nicholas Chammas <nicholas.cham...@gmail.com>님이
작성: